A joint venture between EDP Renewables and Repsol Nuevas Energias UK - plans to install 189 to 339 turbines over a 295km² area, with a total generation capacity of 1,500MW.
We provide effective, practical and timely help to the offshore renewable sector, industry, government, and the wider public/civil society. Our service includes:
- Developing and deploying expertise to support the expanding offshore renewable industry, both globally and locally in the North Sea;
- Coordinating high quality, useful, fundamental and industry relevant research from across the three university partners;
- Providing timely, informative, practical and demand-led training courses at an affordable price to industry and government;
- Proactively and strategically engaging with other institutions globally in order to both spur our own organisational learning and to maximise our reach and impact;
- Overcoming man-made barriers constructed between disciplines such as economics, environmental science, law, management and engineering to allow for innovative and inter-disciplinary thinking. As a result, throwing fresh light on seemingly intractable problems, thereby uncovering and delivering innovative and efficacious solutions to our customers;
- Developing an unparalleled scientific evidence base to inform future decision making.