A joint venture between EDP Renewables and Repsol Nuevas Energias UK - plans to install 189 to 339 turbines over a 295km² area, with a total generation capacity of 1,500MW.
What we do
We provide effective, practical and timely help to the offshore renewable sector, industry,
government, and the wider society by:
- Developing and deploying expertise to support the expanding offshore renewable industry, both globally and locally in the North Sea;
- Coordinating high quality, useful, fundamental and industry-relevant research from across the three university partners;
- Proactively and strategically engaging with other institutions globally in order to both spur our own organisational learning and to maximise our reach and impact;
- Working across disciplines to encourage innovative and inter-disciplinary thinking thus throwing fresh light on seemingly intractable problems and providing cost effective solutions;
- Developing an unparalleled scientific evidence base to inform future decision-making
- Providing timely, infomative, practical and demand-led training courses at an affordable price to industry and government.